12 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

Prayer

To contact us Click HERE
"Lord, let my hand be fast and my eye accurate… that my aim be true and my draw faster than those who would seek to destroy me… Grant me victory over those who would wish to harm those that I love… Let not my last thought be, “If only I had had my gun.” And Father, if today is truly the day in which you call me home… let me die amidst a mountain of brass, with my enemies and yours, piled high throughout my field of fire."

Someone sent me this prayer, I don't know who wrote it or where it came from.  Still, it's a good prayer, and one for those who rely on firearms for their protection and the protection of others.

It is a good reminder to always carry our gun.  It is a good idea to practice regularly with our weapons.  It's a good idea to remember we carry a gun to protect ourselves, and others who rely upon us; that's what the SGT Says.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder