3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

Check Cashing

To contact us Click HERE
http://www.policeone.com/drug-interdiction-narcotics/articles/6059733-Career-crook-killed-robbing-undercover-NY-police/

A criminal tried to rob two undercover New York City Police who were arresting a man for drugs.  The criminal pulled a pellet gun and the police shot him.  Use of force depends on the mindset of the officers at the time of the shooting.  What would a reasonable person do in the same situation.

If someone points what appears to be a firearm at you and apparently is intending to rob you, it is not unreasonable to shoot that person.  I am a terrible poker player.  I don't bluff well and I therefore just assume that no one else is bluffing either.  I call their bluff all the time.

I tend to work that way in the field too.  When someone tells me they are going to kick my ass, I believe that is there intention.  If they assume a karate stance, then I presume they are competent in martial arts.  If someone were to act as if they were threatening me with a gun, I would react as if the threat were valid.  Suspects should know that they should not let their mouth write checks their body can't cash; that's what the SGT Says.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder