18 Kasım 2012 Pazar

CCW

To contact us Click HERE
I carry a gun.  Off duty, on duty, at work, at church, at the store, at the movies, shopping, driving, walking.  If I leave the house I always take a gun with me.  I serve the altar at my church and when I am there I am carrying a gun.

We cannot predict when we will be involved in a traffic collision.  As a result, we wear our seat belt for every trip in the car, no matter how short.  I cannot predict when I will be involved in a shoot out and so I carry a gun all the time, every day.

Criminals are everywhere the general population is at, they are indoors and outdoors.  In the last year we have read about shootings at churches, supermarkets, movie theaters.  All of those places were once thought safe, no longer.  Carry your gun all the time; that's what the SGT Says.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder