12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Obama honors sacrifice made by nation's veterans

To contact us Click HERE
"President Barack Obama paid tribute at a Veterans Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery to "the heroes over the generations who have served this country of ours with distinction." [Obama honors sacrifice made by nation's veterans].

Obama: The "Tomb of the Unknowns was intended to remember every service member who has worn a uniform and served the nation." I was fortunate to have spent my four years of active service during a time of relative peace. It is clear that I received more out of my four years than my country received.

With my service training I was able to pursue a decent computer career. With the GI Bill I attended college. Now I receive medical care from the VA. I am proud of my service time, but I far more appreciate the service of  today's men and women who truly sacrifice much to serve their country. They have given far more than this country will give back.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder